According to healthline.com
View 5+ moreView 5+
Which fruit has the most protein?
10 fruits that are the highest source of protein
- 08/11Guava. Guava tops the list for its high protein content.
- 09/11Grapefruit. Grapefruit is also a fruit considered to be high in proteins.
- 10/11Avocados. Considering avocado amongst high-protein fruits may surprise you.
Which meat has the highest protein?
White-fleshed fish and skinless white-meat poultry are among the leanest animal proteins. However, you can also find lean red meat if you look for the words “loin” and “round.” Many dairy products are low in fat and good sources of protein, such as low-fat cottage cheese, yogurt (especially Greek yogurt) and milk.
What food has the highest protein per 100g?
41 High-Protein Foods Ranked By Protein Content Per 100g
- Cottage cheese 10g.
- Greek yogurt 10g.
- Oats 10g.
- Lentils 7-9g.
- Kidney beans 8g.
- Chickpeas 7g.
- Peas 6g.
- Quinoa (cooked) 5g.
Which vegetable has the most protein?
Plant power: The 10 veggies with the most protein
- Watercress. Spinach is one of the most nutrient-dense leafy green vegetables you can eat.
- Alfalfa sprouts. Alfalfa sprouts are very low in calories, but rich in nutrients.
- Chinese cabbage or bok choy.
- Mustard greens.
- Collard greens.