Here’s a list of the healthiest Subway sandwiches that don’t skimp on flavor.
- Veggie Delight. The Veggie Delight is the healthiest Subway sandwich of them all.
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki.
- Oven Roast Chicken.
- Rotisserie Style Chicken.
- Black Forest Ham.
- Subway Club.
- Roast Beef.
- Carved Turkey.
What is the healthiest bread to eat at Subway?
Subway Bread Choices
- Sourdough. 190 calories.
- Rye. 190 calories.
- Italian (White) 200 calories.
- Parmesan Oregano. 210 calories.
- Hearty Italian. 210 calories.
- 9-Grain Wheat. 210 calories.
- Multi-grain flatbread. 220 calories.
- Roasted Garlic. 230 calories.
Is Subway healthy to eat everyday?
Subway reminds you to “eat fresh,” but their popular tagline doesn’t exactly tell the entire nutritional story. Subway offers healthy meals, but not everything on their menu is good for you.
The least healthy meals at Subway.
|Meal||Bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich|
7 more columns
What is the lowest calorie sandwich at Subway?
Lowest Calorie Subway Sandwiches:
|Subway Sandwich||Calories||Carbs (g)|
|6″ Veggie Delite®||230||44|
|6″ Turkey Breast||280||46|
|6″ Black Forest Ham||290||46|
|6″ Subway Club®||310||46|
14 more rows
Can you really lose weight eating Subway?
Subway diet:: The Subway diet is a weight loss plan popularized in 2004 by Jared Fogle, who claims that he lost over 245 pounds in one year by eating sandwiches from the Subway chain. While the “Subway Diet” may result in weight loss due to an overall reduction in calories consumed, it severely restricts food choices.