- How much should I weigh for my age?
- What weight should I be for my height and age?
- What weight should I be for my height in KG?
- How do I determine my ideal weight?
- How can I lose 50 pounds quickly?
- How can I drop 10 pounds in a week?
- How can I lose tummy fat fast?
- How can I lose 20 pounds in 30 days?
- What is my healthy weight?
How much should I weigh for my age?
Weight and height guide chart
|5ft 1″ (61″)||100 to 127 lbs.||132 to 153 lbs.|
|5ft 2″ (62″)||104 to 131 lbs.||136 to 158 lbs.|
|5ft 3″ (63″)||107 to 135 lbs.||141 to 163 lbs.|
|5ft 4″ (64″)||110 to 140 lbs.||145 to 169 lbs.|
17 more rows
What weight should I be for my height and age?
Height and Weight Chart
|4′ 10″||91 to 118 lbs.||143 to 186 lbs.|
|4′ 11″||94 to 123 lbs.||148 to 193 lbs.|
|5′||97 to 127 lbs.||153 to 199 lbs.|
17 more rows
What weight should I be for my height in KG?
So What is the Right Weight for My Height?
|Adults Weight to Height Ratio Chart|
|5′ 3″ (160 cm)||104 – 127 lb (47.2 – 57.6 kg)|
|5′ 4″ (163 cm)||108 – 132 lb (49 – 59.9 kg)|
|5′ 5″ (165 cm)||113 – 138 lb (51.2 – 62.6 kg)|
|5′ 6″ (168 cm)||117 – 143 lb (53 – 64.8 kg)|
28 more rows
How do I determine my ideal weight?
Ideal body weight (IBW) (men) = 50 kg + 2.3 kg x (height, in – 60) Ideal body weight (IBW) (women) = 45.5 kg + 2.3 kg x (height, in – 60) Note: this formula is only an approximation, and is generally only applicable for people 60 inches (5 foot) tall or greater.
How can I lose 50 pounds quickly?
3. Use Smart Goal Setting
- Eat more veggies – in fact, aim to make half of your plate veggies.
- Drink more water, or only water.
- Drink less alcohol and sugar sweetened beverages.
- Eat more protein, especially lean proteins like fish, chicken, beans and lentils.
How can I drop 10 pounds in a week?
A 7-Step Plan to Lose 10 Pounds in Just One Week
- Eat Fewer Carbs and More Lean Proteins.
- Eat Whole Foods and Avoid Most Processed Junk Foods.
- Reduce Your Calorie Intake by Following These Tips (See List)
- Lift Weights and Try High-Intensity Interval Training.
- Be Active Outside of the Gym.
- Intermittent Fasting Is Another Simple Way to Reduce Weight Quickly.
How can I lose tummy fat fast?
20 Effective Tips to Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
- Eat Plenty of Soluble Fiber.
- Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats.
- Don’t Drink Too Much Alcohol.
- Eat a High-Protein Diet.
- Reduce Your Stress Levels.
- Don’t Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods.
- Do Aerobic Exercise (Cardio)
- Cut Back on Carbs, Especially Refined Carbs.
How can I lose 20 pounds in 30 days?
How to Lose 20 Pounds as Fast as Possible
- Count Calories. It may sound like a no-brainer, but counting calories is one of the easiest and most effective ways to start losing weight fast.
- Drink More Water.
- Increase Your Protein Intake.
- Cut Your Carb Consumption.
- Start Lifting Weights.
- Eat More Fiber.
- Set a Sleep Schedule.
- Stay Accountable.
What is my healthy weight?
A result between 18.5 and 24.9 means you’re in the “normal” weight range for your height. If your result is under 18.5, you’re considered underweight. Between 25 and 29.9 means you’re considered overweight. And if your number is 30 to 35 or more, you’re considered obese.