Here are 6 evidence-based ways to lose belly fat.
- Don’t eat sugar and avoid sugar-sweetened drinks.
- Eating more protein is a great long-term strategy to reduce belly fat.
- Cut carbs from your diet.
- Eat foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber.
- Exercise is very effective at reducing belly fat.
What exercise burns the most belly fat?
The Best Exercises For Burning Belly Fat
- Burpee. If you want to lose your gut, you need to work as many muscles as possible.
- Mountain Climber. Think of the mountain climber as a moving plank.
- Kettlebell Swing.
- Medicine Ball Slam.
- Dumbell Overhead Lunge.
How can I lose stomach fat quickly?
20 Effective Tips to Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
- Eat Plenty of Soluble Fiber.
- Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats.
- Don’t Drink Too Much Alcohol.
- Eat a High-Protein Diet.
- Reduce Your Stress Levels.
- Don’t Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods.
- Do Aerobic Exercise (Cardio)
- Cut Back on Carbs, Especially Refined Carbs.
How can a man get a flat stomach?
Here are 30 science-backed methods to help you reach your goal of a flat stomach.
- Cut Calories, but Not Too Much.
- Eat More Fiber, Especially Soluble Fiber.
- Take Probiotics.
- Do Some Cardio.
- Drink Protein Shakes.
- Eat Foods Rich in Monounsaturated Fatty Acids.
- Limit Your Intake of Carbs, Especially Refined Carbs.