According to myrecipes.com
What is a good replacement for yogurt?
Here are the best substitutes for Greek yogurt that you may already have on hand.
- Sour Cream. PIN IT.
- Cottage Cheese. Cottage cheese often gets a bad rap because of its tapioca-like consistency.
- Buttermilk. Buttermilk is the liquid left after butter has been churned.
- Cream Cheese. PIN IT.
- Avocado. PIN IT.
- Plain Yogurt.
What can I eat instead of Greek yogurt?
10 Creative Ways You Can Substitute Greek Yogurt In Your Diet
- As Mayonnaise In Sandwiches And Salads. Rather than using mayonnaise as a spread on sandwiches or in salad dressings, use Greek yogurt instead.
- As Cream In Pasta.
- As Sour Cream.
- As Cream In Frosting.
- As Milk In A Smoothie.
- As Oil In Baked Goods.
- As Heavy Cream In Soups.
- As A Base For Creamy Dips.
What is a vegan alternative to yogurt?
There are plenty of vegan yogurt choices made from a variety of non-dairy milk. Presently, dairy-free options include soy, coconut, almond, hemp, flax, or cashew milk. Filled with probiotic bacteria, vegan yogurt can be a beneficial addition to a healthy diet.
What is the best non dairy yogurt?
The 8 Best Dairy-Free Yogurts You Can Buy
- Anita’s. Anita’s Plain Coconut Yogurt.
- Good Karma. Good Karma Dairy-Free Yogurt.
- Stonyfield. Stonyfield O’Soy Organic Soy Vanilla Yogurt.
- Kite Hill. Kite Hill Peach Almond Milk Yogurt.
- Forager Project. Forager Project Vanilla Bean Cashewgurt.
- So Delicious.