20 Snacks Under 100 Calories
- 5232. 1 Orange. iStock.
- 5234. 1 Piece of String Cheese. Shutterstock.
- 5236. A Handful of Almonds. iStock.
- 5238. 8 Baby Carrots With 1 Tablespoon of Dip. iStock.
- 5240. 1 Cup of Cheerios. Kelly Sikkema/Unsplash.
- 5242. 1 Cup of Fresh Melon. iStock.
- 5244. 3 Cups of Air-Popped Popcorn.
- 5246. 2 Tablespoons of Hummus.
What can I eat for 100 calories?
- Peanut Butter. 1 tablespoon = 100 calories.
- Radishes. 100 = 100 calories.
- Avocado. 1/3 = 100 calories.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies. 2 medium (2 1/4-inch diameter) = 100 calories.
- Shrimp. 13 large, steamed or boiled = 100 calories.
- Clementines. 3 = 100 calories.
- Chocolate Kisses. 4 1/2 = 100 calories.
What can you eat that has no calories?
If you’re trying to decrease your total calorie intake, eating more low-calorie foods, such as certain fruits and vegetables, is an easy way to achieve that goal.
Here are 38 foods with almost zero calories.
- Apples. Share on Pinterest.
- Brussels Sprouts.
What can I eat for 60 calories?
The 15 Best Snacks Under 50 Calories
- 60 BLUEBERRIES. Permission to go crazy.
- 15 GRAPES. Less in amount, more in volume.
- 2 BITES OF CHOCOLATE CAKE. If you can actually eat only two bites of cake, we salute you.
- 15 EDAMAME PODS.
- 1 CUBE OF CHEESE.
- 1 CUP AIR-POPPED POPCORN WITH SALT.
- 2 MARSHMALLOWS.
- 2 SQUARES OF DARK CHOCOLATE.
What can you eat for 300 calories?
Eating three planned 300-calorie meals, plus two healthy snacks, might be the easy weight-loss plan that finally helps you drop extra weight.
- On-the-Go Breakfast Sandwich.
- Very Berry Smoothie.
- Very Veggie Chicken Soup.
- Baked Potato With Chili.
- Grilled Shrimp and Veggies.
- Steak, Peppers and Onions.