- What foods are good for your vag?
- What kind of yogurt is good for pH balance?
- How long does it take for yogurt to cure BV?
- How can I instantly taste good down there?
- How do you make your VAG smell good instantly?
- What does pineapple do to you sexually?
- Can you put yogurt in your vag for odor?
- Is it safe to put yogurt in your VAG for BV?
- What fruits make your VAG taste better?
- Why does my VAG smell bad?
- What should a VAG smell like?
- What does BV smell like?
- How many inches can a woman feel?
- Why is my private area dark?
- How do you wash your vag?
Probiotic-rich food, such as fermented foods like kimchi and yogurt, are good for more than just your gut.
They balance your pH level and help ward off infections .
The live and active cultures in these foods provide our bodies with a boost of good bacteria, which is particularly helpful in preventing yeast infections.
What foods are good for your vag?
Your vagina will thank you for eating these foods!
- Natural yoghurt and other probiotics. Probiotics (good bacteria) help maintain vaginal PH and ward off yeast infections and keep your gut healthy.
- Cranberry juice.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Seeds and nuts.
What kind of yogurt is good for pH balance?
Yogurt. It has the same good bacteria your vadge needs to maintain its healthy pH levels. Look for yogurt with live and active cultures/probiotics.
How long does it take for yogurt to cure BV?
Expect to use the yogurt for about seven days. Generally, you’ll want to continue using it until your symptoms have disappeared.
How can I instantly taste good down there?
Suggested clip · 79 seconds
BEST Feminine Hygiene Hacks | How To Smell Good & Taste Good
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you make your VAG smell good instantly?
7 ways to get rid of vaginal odor
- Practice good hygiene. Clean the outside of your vagina regularly with a washcloth and mild soap.
- Use only exterior deodorizing products.
- Change your underwear.
- Consider a pH product.
- Try essential oils.
- Soak in vinegar.
- Prescription treatments.
What does pineapple do to you sexually?
Yes, ladies — and men too, for that matter — drinking a good sized glass of pineapple juice a couple of hours before the deed can help make your bodily fluids taste and even smell better. Fruits in general are good because they contain acids and sugars.
Can you put yogurt in your vag for odor?
The acidophilus and lactobacillus bacteria in yogurt kills candida, the hungry little yeast colonies attacking your poor vagina. For a yogurt douche, let several tablespoons of plain organic yogurt with probiotics come to room temperature. Mix 2 tablespoons of yogurt with purified water to thin it out a bit.
Is it safe to put yogurt in your VAG for BV?
Yogurt is a natural probiotic. This means that it has plenty of healthy bacteria in it. According to the Mayo Clinic, eating yogurt may help introduce healthy bacteria back into the body. This helps establish a balanced vaginal environment, and could help fight off the bad bacteria.
What fruits make your VAG taste better?
But there are a few things you can eat and drink to smell and taste “better.” According to the Kinsey Institute, fruit (especially citrus, bananas, and papayas), spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, and peppermint, among others), parsley, wheatgrass, and celery up the flavor of semen.
Why does my VAG smell bad?
A strong odor however, can be a sign of an infection, particularly if she is sexually active. A woman’s vagina is naturally filled with bacteria but when there is an overgrowth, the condition is called bacterial vaginosis and causes a “fishy” odor. Not all vaginal odors are caused by an infection, however.
What should a VAG smell like?
The vagina might also smell like beer, flour, or bread. Sometimes the odor smells sour, but it can also be pleasant. Intense burning, itching, or feelings of dryness usually accompany yeast infections. However, a woman experiencing her first yeast infection should talk to her doctor to rule out other causes.
What does BV smell like?
As many as 1 in 4 women in the United States have bacterial vaginosis (BV). The most common symptom of BV is a foul-smelling, fishy odor coming from the vagina. Some women also experience itching, burning, or an unusual gray discharge.
How many inches can a woman feel?
Usually, the depth of the vagina is between 3 and 7 inches. The vagina is an organ that is designed to accommodate both childbirth and sexual activity. However, if a woman is experiencing pain during sex due to what she perceives as a shallow vagina, she should talk to her doctor.
Why is my private area dark?
Age – As you age, your private areas naturally turn dark. This is attributed to hormonal changes. Genetics – You may inherit genes that cause dark skin in your private areas. Pregnancy – While you may not have dark skin in your private areas, you may develop the same during pregnancy.
How do you wash your vag?
How can I keep my vulva and vagina clean?
- When showering or bathing, wash your vulva with warm water and mild or unscented soap.
- Separate your labia and let the warm soapy water clean all around the clitoral hood and between your labia.
- Rinse completely and pat dry your vulva with a soft dry towel.